CZ-AT integration of gas markets
Mar 30, 2016
Energy regulatory office and E-Control are launching a public consultation regarding the integration of gas markets of the Czech Republic and Austria.
We ask responding organisations and individuals to follow these rules of the public consultation:
- The consultation is open from 30 March to 19 April 2016. Comments received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
- Please use only the following email addresses to deliver your replies: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Please use plain English or Czech and avoid acronyms.
- Views are sought from any interested stakeholder.
- Please structure you contribution. Please identify which part of the consultation document you are referring to. Please be clear what questions you are answering. Please make your contributions as concise as possible.
- Your statements are expected to be promoted with a justification.
- Indicate, whether you consider your contribution anonymous.
- Any contribution can be shared (in part or fully) within the working group, ensuring anonymity under the previous point.
- All contributions will be considered as public and will be published on the NRAs' websites (and via reference on the websites of the transmission system operators).
- A summary of the results of the consultation will be published on the NRAs' websites (and via reference on the websites of the transmission system operators).