Remonstrance commission is the specific, independent and expert advisory body established for the purpose of debate about correction tools against administrative decisions, that have been issued by the ERO in the first instance, alternatively against decisions, that have been issued by the ERO Board as the administrative body in the second instance. Alongside remonstrance commission is a special commission under enactment 108 paragraph 2 of the Act No. 280/2009, Tax code, as subsequently amended.
Remonstrance commission follows its own rules of procedure, and has been established by the decision of the ERO Board. The Chairman of the commission and other members of remonstrance commission are nominated and removed by the ERO Board.
Remonstrance commission further debates:
- Delayed or inadmissible remonstrances from the point of view, if there are not given conditions for review of a decision in the re-examination proceeding,
- Initiates for the start a of re-examination proceeding,
- Former remonstrances of a parties in a procedure, where a remontrance decision is invalidated and an issue is returned back to the ERO for further proceeding by the court decision.
There have been established 3 remonstrance commissions at the ERO:
Remonstrance commission for the field of energy infrastructure and trade – the list of members:
- JUDr. Josef Vedral, Ph.D. (Chairman),
- Mgr. Antonín Panák, LL.M.,
- Ing. Jan Zaplatílek,
- Mgr. et Mgr. Jan Kořán,
- doc. Ing. Jaromír Vastl, CSc.,
- JUDr. Miroslav Uřičař,
- doc. Ing. Jiří Vašíček, CSc.,
- Ing. Stanislav Vitner.
Remonstrance commission for the field of renewable sources of energy – the list of members:
- JUDr. Martin Nedelka, Ph.D., LL.M. (Chairman),
- Ing. Jiří Beranovský, Ph.D., MBA,
- prof. Ing. Oldřich Starý, CSc.,
- Mgr. Vít Stehlík, LL.M.
- Mgr. Luděk Šikola,
- Mgr. Ing. Jaroslav Vítek,
- Ing. Kristián Titka.
Remonstrance commission for the field of consumer protection – the list of members:
- JUDr. Věra Knoblochová, Ph.D. (Chairwoman),
- Mgr. Lukáš Brada,
- JUDr. Petr Kadlec,
- Mgr. David Vyhnálek,
- JUDr. PhDr. Vratislav Koštál.